During this event we will discuss the key elements CIO's and IT decision makers need to consider, understand and address without restricting the end-user experience.
Topics covered will include:
- BYOD Readiness Roadmap
- Defining BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) priorities
- The new evolution & business experience in enterprise mobility
- Securing and optimising your infrastructure for added mobility
- Providing guest, visitor or contractor provisioning
- Gaining visibility of your BYOD/Mobile device fleet
- Secure data access and file sharing on any mobile device
- Improving mobile productivity without compromising security
- Mitigating mobility risk and protecting corporate resources
- Managing corporate-owned and employee-owned devices
- Controlling access to resources based on policies
- Simplify and streamline your service desk in a mobile world
Watch the videomercial
Watch the introduction video
Who should attend:
CIO's, IT Managers or Business Unit Executives responsible for policies, structures, and processes to maximise potential value from mobile technologies.
Arrival tea and coffee will be provided along with morning tea.
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. To register please select your city on the top right.
For any questions relating to this event, please contact email@example.com